Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

CAn anyone help me pls!! How it's possible to use Customer's phone field(base-field) in SO form as well?

By
Karolin Ar.
on 10/11/14, 8:44 AM 899 views

How to add it in form?

Can you kindly answer?

On Mon, Oct 13, 2014 at 3:40 PM, Anil Kesariya <a.kesariya.serpentcs@mail.odoo.com> wrote:

A new answer for How it's possible to use Customer's phone field(base-field) in SO form as well? has been posted. Click here to access the post.

--
Anil Kesariya
Sent by Odoo Inc. using Odoo about Forum Post How it's possible to use Customer's phone field(base-field) in SO form as well?

Karolin Ar.
on 10/14/14, 9:45 AM
Hi Anil, 
Can you please advice me regarding this?

On Tue, Oct 14, 2014 at 5:15 PM, Parelli Artounian <phorse1@gmail.com> wrote:
Can you kindly answer?

On Mon, Oct 13, 2014 at 3:40 PM, Anil Kesariya <a.kesariya.serpentcs@mail.odoo.com> wrote:

A new answer for How it's possible to use Customer's phone field(base-field) in SO form as well? has been posted. Click here to access the post.

--
Anil Kesariya
Sent by Odoo Inc. using Odoo about Forum Post How it's possible to use Customer's phone field(base-field) in SO form as well?

Karolin Ar.
on 10/20/14, 8:37 AM

Anil R. Kesariya

--Anil R. Kesariya--
| 6 5 8
Gandhinagar, India
--Anil R. Kesariya--
ERP Consultant

Key Skill
-
Technical & Functional Expert
Anil R. Kesariya
On 10/13/14, 8:10 AM

Add realted phone field on sale order model

_inherit = 'sale order'

_columns = {

'partner_phone':fields.related('partner_id','phone', type="char", string="Phone", store=True)

}

@Note: Store=True is optional.

Now add this field in xml view by using inerit specific sale order view.

Hope this will helps you.

Regards,

Anil

Thank you.

Karolin Ar.
on 10/14/14, 4:33 AM

But it doesnt work for me!

Karolin Ar.
on 10/14/14, 4:33 AM

deep

--deep--
| 5 4 7
Bengaluru, India
--deep--

Techno-Functional Associate with 6+ years of experience in Odoo (formerly known as OpenERP).

deep
On 10/13/14, 7:24 AM

Use related field...

already partner_id ('Customer') field exists in SO, so now establish a related for the same

Hi deep, i'm new in odoo. So kindly can you pls let me know how can i establish the related field ?! From ManageViews i tried to add that fileld, but it wasnt listed in there.

Karolin Ar.
on 10/14/14, 2:18 AM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 10/11/14, 8:44 AM
Seen: 899 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM