Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Can any one suggest me sales automation (confirm, invoice, delivery, payment ) module for odoo-8?

By
samba
on 1/2/15, 4:45 AM 754 views

I am using sale_automatic_workflow and quick payment modules for sales automaiton in odoo-7. These are working fine. I tried to install this module in odoo-8. It raising one error like "KeyError: 'stock.picking.out'" . When i go and try to find the model 'stock.picking.out'. The table and model both are not find in odoo-8. Then i will come to know 'stock.picking.out' removed form the odoo-8 (correct me if i am wrong). Does any one developed sales automation module for odoo-8? Please help me.

yes.. i too searched for stock_location for odoo-8 it is not found.., most of the modules in odoo-7 are not supported in odoo-8... we should migrate it..

Anand
on 1/2/15, 5:33 AM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

2 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 1/2/15, 4:45 AM
Seen: 754 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM