Odoo is the world's easiest all-in-one management software. It includes hundreds of business apps:
CRM | e-Commerce | Accounting | Inventory | PoS | Project management | MRP | etc.
I have some of the list(please correct me if i am wrong):
New features added in odoo-8:
1. Picking waves
2. Landed costs
3. Bank reconciliation
6. pre-sale and post sale
7. Payment Gateway.
- Website Builder
- Full featured eCommerce
- Online Events
- Improved calendar (with Google sync & alerts)
- New Warehouse Management
- Improved Survey App
- New report engine (webkit+QWeb+editor)
- Point of Sale hardware integration
- Integrated Business Intelligence (cubes)
- Improved graph views
- Improved Bank Reconciliation
- Improved Messenger w/ screen share capabilities
- Assets: revenue recognition
- New API - framework
- New Technical Documentation
- Mass mailing campaigns
- Gamification & Social features
- Integrate Bootstrap 3 in OpenERP web framework
1. Smart Button (You can apply fields with widget inside button)
2. Qewb Reports (You can use html and xml code in this report.)
3. API Codding Standard. Decorator has been used to optimized code, making powerful codding structure and Making fast process.
4. Many more widgets than previous version.
5. Some extra library has been used than previous version Libraries are listed here. These libraries you have to install along with previous libraries, when you working with odoo v8
Libraries :python-decorator python-psutil python-requests python-jinja2 python-pypdf python-passlib
6. You can use all the bootstrap classses in xml fields.
7. Warehouse management codding and UI has big changes. more attractive view than previous version.
Will update the Answer, if I will come across with more new features
Below concepts are new in Warehouse management system,
Picking Wave Add-on help you to group your picking and processing them in batch, Trip assignation. This is efficient picking management solution.
The total cost of goods that shipped to a location is consist of price of material , fees of shipment, port fees, taxes or custom duties etc.
About This Community
This platform is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.Register
Odoo Training Center
Access to our E-learning platform and experience all Odoo Apps through learning videos, exercises and Quizz.Test it now
|Asked: 1/2/15, 4:15 AM|
|Seen: 1484 times|
|Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM|