Odoo Help

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Can any one give me the clear scenario where and how record rules are used by giving an example ?

on 2/10/14, 2:21 AM 744 views

Hello Everyone,

In OpenERP, i've came across the rules called record rules. I know they are used on records (eg. While creating or editing or deleting a record). But still I'm not clear how to define them by giving domain and adding groups. So can anyone help me here by creating a new simple record rule (by giving simple domain) and explanation of it how it will be implied on record ? Thanking all in anticipation :)

Ravish Murari (rmu)
On 2/10/14, 6:48 AM

Thanks Rawish for your kind help.

on 4/8/14, 7:28 AM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

0 follower(s)

Asked: 2/10/14, 2:21 AM
Seen: 744 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM