Odoo Help

2 Answers
Vauxoo S.A. de C.V. Mexico
5/25/13, 11:07 PM

Solved......

Just after the call of action add this 2 lines to be sure the search is executed, If somebody think it is incorrect, or not elegant tell me please:

var v = new instance.web.View;                                                                                            
                v.reload();

In my case i put after the call of action.

1 Comment
rongsy United States
1/9/14, 1:09 AM

I want to do like what you said in my case,but the result doesn't come out.the following is my code:

rongsy United States
1/9/14, 1:13 AM

I want to do like what you said in my case,but the result doesn't come out.the following is my code:

var Product = instance.web.Class.extend({
    buach_add_to: function(){
        var self = this;
        self.rpc("/web/action/load", { action_id: "stock.action_receive_move" }).done(function(result) {
            self.getParent().do_action(result, {                                                                                      
                additional_context: {                                          
                },                                                         
            });                                                            
        });   
        var v = new instance.web.View;                                                                                            
        v.reload();
    },
});

can you tell me why I can't do that sucess?

Ask a Question
Tags
Keep Informed
0 follower(s)
About This Community

This platform is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Register
Odoo Training Center

Access to our E-learning platform and experience all Odoo Apps through learning videos, exercises and Quizz.

Test it now