Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Calendars, contacts and mail

By
Pietro Vassalli
on 9/11/13, 6:28 AM 1,073 views

I'm searching for a solution to sync contacts and calendars in standard clients for desktop and for mobile. It's really unbelievable that nowadays an open source project remains monolithic without allowing a connection from outside. With opener 6 I was able to sync with caldav and carddav procedure. I was also able to use an external imap server different for each user. Actual interface is wonderful, but the software is missing a lot of features believing to be the only place where users must connect. I can be wrong, so I'd like to learn how to get those connections working, since they are necessary to use properly any kind of erp.

Grega Grmovsek
On 11/24/16, 5:37 AM

Hi Pietro,

3 years later and there's a solution to sync contacts (but not calendars or emails at this time) 2-way between Odoo and other apps, like Google/Office365 contacts, Mailchimp, Hubspot and many other apps. Here's a list of apps we currently support: www.piesync.com/odoo/

Hope this helps!

Grega

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 9/11/13, 6:28 AM
Seen: 1073 times
Last updated: 11/24/16, 5:37 AM