Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Calendar with multiple events

By
Manolo
on 6/15/15, 3:18 AM 577 views

I am creating a module to management projects with several important dates that i need to show in only one calendar. As far as i know odoo doesn't allow to do this naturally, so based on the idea of the module "supercalendar" for openerp v7.0 i have implemented the following.

The idea is to make a new class with only one date and a field name in which i create a new record for every date contained on each name. Then i can show it on a calendar view, but this, of course, results on more memory usage (even if its not that significant) and the fact that the calendar doesn't show directly the info from my first module.

I wanted to know if there is another way to do this without the need to copy redundant information, or if im on the right way to make it possible.

Manolo
On 6/16/15, 2:17 AM

Anyone can give me some advice?

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 6/15/15, 3:18 AM
Seen: 577 times
Last updated: 6/16/15, 2:17 AM