Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Calendar View - Order Planning: Changing the time length of a Manufacturing Order

By
Raphael
on 7/19/16, 6:38 AM 275 views

In my calendar view all manufacturing orders are confined to a one hour slot. How can I change this

• How can I change the length of the manufacturing order to three or four hours? When I drag the manufacturing order box down to increase the length it just jumps back to the one hour slot after releasing the left mouse button.

• I would like to change the production time of a manufacturing order in a product specific way. Product A: 3 hours; Product B:1 hour. Is there an option to do this?

yousif Mobark
On 7/24/16, 3:02 AM

open the developer mode and choose edit calender view  and look at the fields that

effect on the order planning period .

you see they mention 'date_start' which it indicate the begin of the period but there is no 'date_stop' .

if you want to change that just add  the property of 'date_stop' and you will be able change the period of the order.

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 7/19/16, 6:38 AM
Seen: 275 times
Last updated: 8/15/16, 2:22 AM