Odoo Help

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Calendar recurring events not shown?

Mariusz Mizgier
on 8/2/13, 6:35 AM 1,732 views

With version 7.0 I've found recurring events not working properly. Whenever I add a event, which is not recurrent and set myself as a responsible person, it appears in calendar without a problem. After selecting checkbox, that it is a recurrent event, it dissapears from the calendar view, as well as responsible filter is not showing my name at all. When I look at the gantt view or list view, everything seems fine. Any idea what is wrong with it and how to fix it?

Amit Parik (amp)
On 8/2/13, 6:50 AM

Yes, its bug of OpenERP. Already posted on launchpad see lp:1185816

This helps.

Refreshing doesn't help here. What is more, I can't even see first event in the calendar - it dissapears totally.

Mariusz Mizgier
on 8/2/13, 6:57 AM
On 12/12/13, 7:52 PM

I am having the same issue:

Calendar items that set to be reoccurring will not appear correctly (not appearing in the future on the calendar) and also not appearing on the day of the event (they disappear on the event day).

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated. Thank you

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

0 follower(s)

Asked: 8/2/13, 6:35 AM
Seen: 1732 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM