This question has been flagged

Dear all,

When I send a meeting / calendar invite to a user he can add the invitation to his calendar because an Outlook Meeting file is sent to him as an attachment.

Unfortunately it happens very often that an attendee afterwards deletes this meeting from his calendar because he has got a meeting conflict. 

In this case I do not get any notification back to Odoo or via mail and  simply wait for the attendee.

Therefore, I am looking for a solution how to get informed about cancellations, shifting etc.

Lets take as an example my Google or regular Outlook account. When I create a meeting in there and invite somebody he can accept / decline the meeting. I always get an email back about this. And I also can see the status of who has accepted my invitation and who has not responded back yet.

I am looking for a similar / same behavior like this but by creating / sending the invitation from within Odoo.

Can you advise me how to achieve this or explain to me the difference of sending a calendar attachment like on Odoo and the way an invitation is being sent from Outlook or Google calendar?

Thanks in advance! 

Discard

I have the same problem on Odoo 13, I am actively looking for a solution

Dear Christian, 
have you found a solution for this issue?