Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Calendar event reminded by email

By
Cole
on 7/1/15, 5:08 AM 1,117 views

Hi I'm trying to use the calendar reminders for an event.

I set 30 min notification and it's working, but when I try to remind with a mail (30 min mail), no mail to attendees is sent.

I'm sure I configured correctly the outgoing mails because Odoo sends mails like registration, password change ecc. without problems.

Any help is appreciated.

Check that your cron is well activated ! Are you on saas ?

Jérémy Kersten (jke)
on 8/29/15, 5:29 PM
IT Libertas
On 7/3/16, 9:09 AM

Pay attentions to this app - https://apps.odoo.com/apps/modules/9.0/joint_calendar/. It adds advanced features to a standard Odoo calendar

HappyOdoo
On 8/20/15, 3:19 AM

hi,

reminder in Mail is not working.

if you want to get reminder every day.then follow the example.

1.you have to create one event like start date 08/20/2015 12:37:00 and end date 12:38:00. then goto option and Checked on Recurrent select Repeat every 1 and day until end date is 12/20/2015.

2. Now Set Automated action with Object EVENT. Trigger Date is Start DateTime and Delay After Trigger Date -2 Minutes.

3. Create Server Action with Object EVENT. Action To Do is Send Email. Create Email Template.

How it's work. Every Day Before the starting Event 08/21/2015 12:37:00(every day till recurrent last date). Email is Sending to Attendee.

I hope this will Work Perfect.I am Satisfied with this Action and it's work Perfect.

if anyone want to screen. Inform me.

Dale
On 7/2/15, 8:40 AM

The answer is here:

https://www.odoo.com/forum/help-1/question/how-to-get-reminder-for-scheduled-phone-call-9871

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

4 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 7/1/15, 5:08 AM
Seen: 1117 times
Last updated: 7/3/16, 9:09 AM