Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

calculate the no. of days between two dates.

By
sneha antony
on 3/25/14, 2:17 AM 1,530 views

In one of my interface,I have two dates.One is the start date and other one is the end date with names x_warranty_startdate and x_warranty_enddate respectively.In the next field I want the total no.of days/months between these two dates to be automatically generated.There is no other specification regarding the dates or the total no.of days between the two dates.How to get the total number of days between the two given dates?What all changes are to be made in the .py and .xml files in the module?

Nehal

--Nehal--
| 5 2 8
Ahmadabad, India
--Nehal--
Nehal
On 3/25/14, 2:22 AM

Hi,

You may refer the following link: https://accounts.openerp.com/forum/Help-1/question/31486

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

0 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 3/25/14, 2:17 AM
Seen: 1530 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM