Odoo Help

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Button to "Confirm Order" Purchase Order not appearing

Osamah Alabdullah
on 8/1/13, 6:27 PM 2,002 views

I have a purchase order that has been validated, but when I go to the purchase order to confirm it to mark it "Done", I do not see the Confirm Order button. I can only see the "Cancel Order"

I would be grateful if anyone can help.

You must receipt the product(s), and only after you could mark the purchase order as Done.

on 8/2/13, 6:58 AM

Thanks for your reply, I have already received the order successfully.

Unisys International, Osamah Alabdullah
on 8/2/13, 7:12 AM

You don't have this button problem anymore ?

on 8/2/13, 7:19 AM

Problem still there

on 8/2/13, 7:56 AM
Amit Parik (amp)
On 8/2/13, 7:53 AM

I think your purchase order line's invoice policy is "based on purchase order line", So from under this menu you have to create the invoice and done the invoice flow then after your purchase order goes into done state.

Please check your invoice control on purchase order line, If its "Based on purchase order line" then please go to purchase>invoice control>On purchase order line. Select the record(all purchase order line) and go to more . Create invoice wizard . Create the invoice for order lines and done the invoice flow. Now you can able to see your purchase order has been done.

Thank you!

Yes my invoice policy is based on Purchase Order line. I can't find anything under the "purchase>invoice control>On purchase order line"

on 8/2/13, 7:59 AM

I think You have already made an invoice for it.

Amit Parik (amp)
on 8/2/13, 8:31 AM

Create the new purchase order with same configuration and then try.

Amit Parik (amp)
on 8/2/13, 8:31 AM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Asked: 8/1/13, 6:27 PM
Seen: 2002 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM