Odoo Help

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Business Intelligence in OpenERP V6.0

on 2/26/13, 9:26 AM 1,955 views

How to setup Business Inteligence in Openerp V6? Where to get the modules and how set them up?

OpenERP out of the box comes with Analytical reports (under reporting menu) and this will help your purpose as far as I know. V6 does not have special form of BI.

Serpent Consulting Services Pvt. Ltd.
on 4/4/13, 6:11 PM

Hi, BI,is an umbrella term that refers to a variety of software applications used to analyze an organization’s raw data and Erp is a software that is used to manage the business. These both factors are integrated into OpenErp V6.0, to make operations better. If you have any queries let me know.

on 1/17/14, 9:22 AM
On 6/9/13, 6:04 AM

for some reason, the official has stopped developing bi modules, such as server side addons: olap,olap_xxx... web client side addons(tinybi?) or BI web client.

I had developing on the bi addon for openerp v6.0, on the mitija's contribution of the source from this url: ----http-//forum.openerp.com/forum/topic15328.html , and i opened a repo and placed my source code on github, plz go and fork: https----//github.com/encorehu/bi-addon-for-openerp60

attention: - 1.it is stilll on progressing, there still has many bugs, donot use in your project, just for testting devloping. - 2. you should use openerp web 6.0.4, to test my code, because i had been using this version.

How would you define BI? I am personally thinking to the ability to search information on partners (for instance their sales prices by product) over the net

AD LIBITOM, michel Guénard
on 9/18/13, 3:41 PM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Asked: 2/26/13, 9:26 AM
Seen: 1955 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM