Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

bundle product-delivery orders

By
Perfekt
on 11/6/13, 4:10 AM 878 views

Morning, I have installed module Bundle_Product. Then I created a product and linked it to its components. I test a sale order with my bundle product (quantity =10). The delivery orders is generated normally whit all components, but quantity =1 although to be 10 (for each one). Please how do i resolve that mistake? Thanks

hello, I have installed this addons too but I am not able to link items between them. Did I miss something ? Where do you find the link menu ? thanks

a
on 12/21/13, 2:02 PM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 11/6/13, 4:10 AM
Seen: 878 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM