Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

BUG: web_module form view will not update count of elements

By
Peter Nietz
on 3/13/15, 9:07 AM 428 views

Hi folks,

think I found a bug, at least a pretty unwanted behavior:

For example when looking at the hole list of modules (list_view) in settings there are 80 of X modules shown. If one module is now selected and the form_view opens there will only 80 modules be displayed, which is the presetted limit size of list_view. I did'nt find a way to change this limit only for the form view.

Can someone of the odoo developers pls tell me if this is wanted and if yes, why? Or can it be fixed?

Thx, regards.

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 3/13/15, 9:07 AM
Seen: 428 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM