The Question has been closed for reason: off-topic or not relevantby
To reproduce this error:
1) Create a partner named Unlimited
2) Create a second partner named Unlimited Plus
3) Create invoices for both partners
4) Go to partner.form of Unlimited
5) Select More -> Invoices
6) In the returned list view of invoices, see invoices for both Unlimited and Unlimited Plus
It appears by default the system is matching on Name instead of ID so if the name of your partner matches part of another partner, it will return those invoices as well. This creates a scenario where the totals on the invoices view is wrong because it has other partner's invoices in the same list and total calculation.
If the system were to search these records by partner ID, it would provide a unique key to ensure it was only matching that partner's records instead of matching incorrectly.
About This Community
|Asked: 8/14/14, 3:20 PM|
|Seen: 569 times|
|Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM|