Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Bug in pull flow feature in V7? [Closed]

By
Robert Klüsener
on 6/17/13, 6:59 AM 802 views

The Question has been closed for reason: duplicate question

by
Mohammad Alhashash
on 06/17/2013 07:34:04

I tried to a pull flow to replenish products in a location A from another location B

I created a product with orderpoints at location A and configured a pull rule from location B to location A and run the scheduler. I expected that the system automatically creates a delivery order from location B to location A the replenish the quantity of the product to the maximum level defined in the orderpoint.

Unfortunately the systen neither creates a delivery order nor a internal move. But it creates a stock move from "Virtual Locations / Procurements" to location A which is "Waiting Availability".

I tested the same setup in V6.1 and the system automatically created a delivery order from location B to location A. So I wonder if there maybe is a bug in this feature in V7?

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 6/17/13, 6:59 AM
Seen: 802 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM