This question has been flagged

Hi, I am here with a situation in fetchmail service of OpenERP 7.0 where i have made the Repeat Missed option enable. Here comes the scenario: I noticed that when my server is stopped for a whole day and on next start of the server the fetchmail is contineously executing irrespective of the Time interval. For this i thought that it is repeating all the Missed Schedular runs. It works fine Upto now. But what i noticed is The Fetchmail service is fetching the mails from defined Incomming mails but I didn't found the necessary action to be done, like creating of records in Messages or what ever the action defined is not commiting.. In the sence it is carrying out the actions but results are not storing in my view.

Can anyone give some clarification on this scenario.

Thanks and regards....

Discard

Can you give some more details about your email template defined in Settings->Technical->Email->Templates.

Author

Hi Gopakumar! Iam facing a problem with fetchmail service and the Incomming mail server. But as i know Templates will belong to the Send by email functionality. What is the relation between these and does it make chage?