This question has been flagged
2 Replies

Hello all

I have a problem with Studio :

Boolean_Toggle checkbox in Studio can't be automatecally disabled in automated actions ?

I have trying with a standard checkbox and it's works with value at "0" but seem impossible when the widget "​ boolean_Toggle" is selected. 

Someone have a tip ?

Discard

Can you explain what you are trying to do? I don't see how changing the widget can have any impact on an Automated Action.

Ok I will try:

In CRM, I have 5 differents stages (1-5 levels). For change stage to upper level some approvals are needed, I use checkbox with Boolean_toggle for this (no need to edit the form for check it ;-) ).

When I'm on stage #4 and I'm going to a lower level #3 I would like to the checked box to be unchecked.

Best Answer

Hello Sébastien and Chris,

This works perfectly :

+ No maintenance fees 

+ No python knowledge needed 

Best regards,

Karim

Discard
Best Answer

I found that it doesn't work if you use "Update the Record" in Automated Actions, but it does work if you "Execute Python Code":

for rec in records:

rec['x_studio_approved'] = False

Change the field name from x_studio_approved to whatever you are using.

Discard

Hi There-
Can u help?
So i use server action and execute python code to uncheck all the routes in product template, and now i want to check the buy route the same way ( using server action)
If i try with update record and add value is not working, so i believe i also should use execute python code,
Can u help me with the code?
i tried with
for rec in records:

rec['x_studio_approved'] = Buy
But is giving error

Try with "Buy" (within quotation marks).

Hi there,

I will be out of the office from 29/12 to 08/01 and will not have access to my emails.

In case of emergency or important info, please contact +33 (0)2.23.20.26.36

I'll do my best to respond promptly to your email as soon as possible.

Best regards,

Sébastien PATTE

This electronic message and its attachments are confidential and transmitted for the exclusive use of their addressee. Should you receive this message by mistake, you are not authorized to use it for any purpose whatsoever; please delete it and notify the sender at once. LACROIX reserves the right to initiate any legal proceedings against any individual and organization in case of unauthorized use, without prejudice to possible criminal sanctions.

Ce message et ses pièces jointes sont confidentiels et exclusivement transmis à l'usage de leur destinataire. Si vous recevez ce message par erreur, vous n’êtes pas autorisés à en faire une quelconque utilisation ; merci de le détruire et d'en avertir immédiatement l'expéditeur. LACROIX se réserve le droit de poursuivre toute entité, personne physique ou morale qui en ferait un usage non autorisé, sans préjudice d'éventuelles sanctions pénales.