Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

BOGOF, multi buy in the POS

By
Taha Ch
on 3/23/14, 4:55 PM 741 views

Excuse me if it is obvious, to create special offers like BuyOneGetOneFree, one has to enable pricelists, immediately create a pricelist, and enter the product discounts, right? Then I would like to make this new pricelist default for POS (for the sake of pricelisting would it make sense if all POS customers at some specific location are one type of customer perhaps? also in case of having a POS on the other side of a currency/national border, I would like to have pricelist per POS location), but did not see how or where. Also, some kind of wildcards or regular expressions would be nice, not clear if they are supported right not. Eg if you have a BOGOF between 5 types of chocolate with 5 different barcodes.

Thanks!

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

0 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 3/23/14, 4:55 PM
Seen: 741 times
Last updated: 1/6/16, 8:51 AM