This question has been flagged
3 Replies

Hi,

When I try to make a change to a partner/company/customer form, I get the error "The following fields are invalid: - Account Receivable, - Account Payable". Therefore I'm locked as I can not create the partner.

What did I do wrong? How to fix it? Any way to keep them empty?

I do not use any of these fields.

Thx

Discard

Are you creating new partner or updating existing one? may in chart of account your this account is wrongly configured. check in accounting tab of partner and check the assigned account's type. or give more detail about your question.

Author

It happens when I create a partner Scenario. In Sales>Leads, Create Customer - Enter name and only check Is a Company. -> It requests the creation of a Contact. I create it and Save. All is ok. -> When I save the newly created Customer (the company). I get the error. Hence I can not save it. When I go to the tab Accounting, I see in red Account Receivable and Account Payable. And I can not even enter dummy data (e.g. a false None account) I do not use those fields. Though, I do not want to create false accounts because I do not want to have inconsistent data.

Best Answer

Maybe, you didn't install the french accounting chart

Discard
Author

Hi. I think I did install the lot. I found a workaround by removing access right to accounting for the sales users. This will not last long as at some time the access will be required for some.