This question has been flagged
1 Reply

Everything was fine. I logged out as admin, the openerp web client when to a white screen. shows the red "loading" in the top center of the page but nothing. just a white screen.

OpenERP 7.0 installed latest build all in one on windows server 2012. single database. attempted in all browsers. browser resolves to <ip address="">:8069, openerp favicon loads.

Discard

Difficult to say what caused it without any information. Check your log file. If you need more help, post your log file (or relevant parts of it)

check your firewall, looks like a firewall is blocking the access to your application. You can also install it in a different machine and check if it works there

I have the same pb on 7.0. Blank screen on a given DB, works OK on the other ones. working on it. Didier

Similar here: I connect to port 8069, get the white on read loading banner for a few seconds and then a white page remains. To help solving this issue, I link to the openerp-server message log: http://pastebin.com/7fNXzGE9 (for 2 weeks from now)

What do the logs say?

Best Answer

When i got this same error, it solved only by dropping database and loading backup. Seems there is something bugging on DB:s. :/

I did that drop in postgres by using command dropdb (db name here) and then OPENERP loaded up correctly, then the backup loading option was available. it think if you give it time tough, it might load up with no actions... Not sure still. I use RaspberryPi as my OpenERP server, so its kinda slow and needs waiting, waiting and more waiting.

Discard