This question has been flagged
3 Replies

Hi, i have to modify the invoice rml report. It is working ok but after the report is printing a blank page.

how can i remove this blank page?

thank

Fernando

Discard
Author

hi, i need help with this. Thank

Best Answer

Hi,

Remove white space from rml.

Thanks

Discard
Author

thank for the help. i have remove all white space and i have the same problem. Thank and if have other tip i will be veary happy

Best Answer

this can be happened if u have brake the page at the end of the your report please check it out. if still it wont help let us see your .sxw file over here.

Discard
Author

no page brake in the code.

Author Best Answer

I simplify the RML in order to be an example. i trie to print 3 pages but i get 6 pages one with information and one blank page.

<document filename="test.pdf"> <template pagesize="(20.5cm,29.5cm" title="Factura"> <pagetemplate id="first"> <frame id="rut" x1="9cm" y1="24.7cm" width="9cm" height="1cm"/> </pagetemplate> </template> <stylesheet> <initialize> <parastyle name="all" alignment="justify"/> </initialize> <images/> </stylesheet> <story> <para style="terp_default_8">[[repeatIn(objects * 3,'o','story')]] </para> <para style="terp_default_8">[[ setLang(o.partner_id.lang) ]]</para> <currentframe name="rut"/> <section> <para style="parrafo">[[ (o.partner_id and o.partner_id.mobile) or '' ]]</para> </section> <frameend/> </story> </document>

Discard