Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Biometrics Data Capture and Verificaiton?

By
Guaranty Turnkey Systems Ltd
on 6/27/13, 2:25 PM 2,086 views

Does OpenERP work with fingerprint scanners to capture and verify biometric information especially with HR modules and for visitor/contacts management?

Yes, you can integrate biometric devices with openerp easily.

OpenERP4You
on 6/28/13, 3:50 AM

can you suggest how???

brijesh savaliya
on 10/21/13, 7:20 AM

How can we integrate biometric device with openerp?

Remya
on 11/13/13, 6:23 AM

Two types of integration possible with biometric devices . 1. Data to data . 2. Device to data .

OpenERP4You
on 11/14/13, 2:45 AM

can you assist me plz? I have no idea about it.

Remya
on 11/14/13, 4:37 AM

do u have any docs or video regarding this????

brijesh savaliya
on 11/14/13, 4:46 AM
OpenERP4You
On 11/14/13, 2:46 AM

there is two types of integration possible with biometric devices . 1. Data to data . 2. Device to data .

Everyone knows that its possible to integrate with biometric device with openerp. So please tell us how. Data to data integration is difficult as at the end of each day we have to import the data using scheduler or any other import features.So mainly want to know how device to openerp integration can be done. or inject data from device to database.

Omal Bastin
on 12/9/13, 3:14 AM

pls Mr/Mrs Omal Bastin the above issue is also my big problem. if you got something helpful pls let me know

Samuel Tadesse
on 1/28/14, 2:51 AM
Gaurav Sahu
On 9/19/15, 4:12 AM

Hi

Install zklib and connect to biometric device

Check this link

https://github.com/GauravSahu/hr_biometric_machin

I install Zklib and use hr_biomatric_machin module I am using essl etimekeeper biometric device. When I click on download data in ERP it's generate error. my ip is 192.168.2.19 and how to know PORT Number.?

HappyOdoo
on 10/2/15, 2:40 AM

default port is 4370

Gaurav Sahu
on 10/2/15, 3:49 AM

thanks gaurav Now I am always false in this line "attendance = zk.getattendance()' many no. of employees details in essl but i am not able to get in my db.

HappyOdoo
on 10/2/15, 6:47 AM

attendance is null or getting some dict??

Gaurav Sahu
on 10/2/15, 7:23 AM

yes it attendance[] getting no. of data. attendance =zk.getattendance() result false.

HappyOdoo
on 10/2/15, 7:40 AM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 6/27/13, 2:25 PM
Seen: 2086 times
Last updated: 9/19/15, 4:12 AM