This question has been flagged
7 Replies

I'm planning to use the bill of materials to create the recipes of several prepared dishes. I'm following this steps:

1. Create de dish (example: burger)
  2. Create a BoM for this dish: (example: lettuce, tomato, pickles, meat, ...)
  3. Sell the dish in the POS
  4. I don't keep dish stock, but raw materials stock in the warehouse.

So far so good, but the REAL QUESTIONS is that the recipes I have are for produce quantities of each dish, like with this kg of lettuce, this kg of tomato, ... I produce 100 burgers. And thats the question, when I sell ONE burger, I want that from the stock is deducted 1/100 of the bill of materials. Is that possible?

The other way I have is to manually calc this for every dish, of course, but I see in the LoM some fields (Qty, Qty UoS, ...) that makes me thinks is possible (but I have not been able to do)

Thansk

Discard

Hi. Have you found solution fo this question? My problem is how to automate manufacturing orders to start producing Burger as soon as it sold.

Best Answer

I think you have to go the second way, you have to figure out for each dish what ammounts exactly you need in order for the BOM do be correctly exploded and managed from the warehouse module

Discard

What do you mean by this? Could you explain more? My problem is how to automate manufacturing orders to start producing Burger as soon as it sold.

Best Answer

you can write in the bill of material that you only need 0.01 of lettuce

Discard
Best Answer

Has anyone found a solution to this?

Discard
Best Answer

Can you please tell me how you did this. I too want to do the same.

Discard
Best Answer

Hello,

have you found a solution for the 1st way to do it?

Discard
Best Answer

did you manage, to have your pos-sales reflected in stock? How exactly did you configure then? I just got a lot of steps (like manufacturing order) I could not find out howto automate. 

Discard

Hi. Have you found solution fo this question? My problem is how to automate manufacturing orders to start producing Burger as soon as it sold.

Hello, Odoo by default is not capable to manage that. You could install automated manufactoring order, but then for every burger someone would have to click k a produce button in backend in order to affect stock and another one a done button. Also remember there is no combo functionality in pos module by default or no way to control when stock gets negative (you can sell as many burgers you do not have as you like ;-). What might work is to configure boms as set of destingt product, that causes immediate stock moves on sale.

https://apps.odoo.com/apps/modules/14.0/ts_recipe_mgt/

This app can help you find recipee solution

You can do that even using manufacturing application

Best Answer

https://apps.odoo.com/apps/modules/14.0/ts_recipe_mgt/

This app can help you find recipee solution 

Discard