Odoo Help

9 Answers
Angela France
3/22/13, 12:57 PM

I think you have to go the second way, you have to figure out for each dish what ammounts exactly you need in order for the BOM do be correctly exploded and managed from the warehouse module

1 Comment
Nihat Demir United Kingdom
10/23/17, 1:46 AM

What do you mean by this? Could you explain more? My problem is how to automate manufacturing orders to start producing Burger as soon as it sold.

Faraz Zafar United Arab Emirates
7/2/18, 6:01 PM

Has anyone found a solution to this?

Shameem Muhammed United Arab Emirates
5/25/18, 7:04 AM

Can you please tell me how you did this. I too want to do the same.

Hello,

have you found a solution for the 1st way to do it?

Dieter Huelskamp Mexico
8/2/15, 9:43 PM

did you manage, to have your pos-sales reflected in stock? How exactly did you configure then? I just got a lot of steps (like manufacturing order) I could not find out howto automate. 

2 Comments
Nihat Demir United Kingdom
10/23/17, 1:46 AM

Hi. Have you found solution fo this question? My problem is how to automate manufacturing orders to start producing Burger as soon as it sold.

Dieter Huelskamp Mexico
10/23/17, 9:29 AM

Hello, Odoo by default is not capable to manage that. You could install automated manufactoring order, but then for every burger someone would have to click k a produce button in backend in order to affect stock and another one a done button. Also remember there is no combo functionality in pos module by default or no way to control when stock gets negative (you can sell as many burgers you do not have as you like ;-). What might work is to configure boms as set of destingt product, that causes immediate stock moves on sale.

Ask a Question
Writer
Keep Informed
0 follower(s)
About This Community

This platform is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Register
Odoo Training Center

Access to our E-learning platform and experience all Odoo Apps through learning videos, exercises and Quizz.

Test it now