Odoo Help

Bill of Manufacturers / Routing / Work Areas

By
Jackson Birschner
on 6/19/13, 9:56 AM 808 views

Hi I hope somebody could give me an adivice.. I would like to accomplish 2 tasks:

1st - I set up a product A to be purchased and product B to be manufactured.

Product A comes in 10kg bag and product B will be processed by 1 person and 1 machine and it will take 30 mins to produce product B.

So I created a product B and set Supply method to Manufacturer. So I want to create an area called Product B Processing Area, is it under Rounting? I would like to set up Machine Operation and put how much and how long it will take to make product B, is it under Work Center? I would like also to add how much it cost for a Worker to produce 1 Product B and set up Worker Costs, is it also under Work Center?

Final I would like to Make product B and it should show me cost prices, hours required to produce Product B if I produce a quote from Sales Module.

Overview: 1 Product B Machine takes 30 mins to process 1 Product A - We used gas to operate machine... cost of gas/electricity is £0.50 per hour. Worker will pack this product in plastic bags. - cost of worker is £10/hour and 1 bag cost £0.10 each.

So, to make 2 Product B It will take 1 hour of work and costs are : Machines £1, Worker £10 + £0.20 from 2 bags.

How can I organized all this under OpenErp??? Please any help will be very much apreciated.

Thanks, Jackson.

About This Community

This platform is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Register

Odoo Training Center

Access to our E-learning platform and experience all Odoo Apps through learning videos, exercises and Quizz.

Test it now

Question tools

0 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 6/19/13, 9:56 AM
Seen: 808 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM