This question has been flagged

Hi I hope somebody could give me an adivice.. I would like to accomplish 2 tasks:

1st - I set up a product A to be purchased and product B to be manufactured.

Product A comes in 10kg bag and product B will be processed by 1 person and 1 machine and it will take 30 mins to produce product B.

So I created a product B and set Supply method to Manufacturer. So I want to create an area called Product B Processing Area, is it under Rounting? I would like to set up Machine Operation and put how much and how long it will take to make product B, is it under Work Center? I would like also to add how much it cost for a Worker to produce 1 Product B and set up Worker Costs, is it also under Work Center?

Final I would like to Make product B and it should show me cost prices, hours required to produce Product B if I produce a quote from Sales Module.

Overview: 1 Product B Machine takes 30 mins to process 1 Product A - We used gas to operate machine... cost of gas/electricity is £0.50 per hour. Worker will pack this product in plastic bags. - cost of worker is £10/hour and 1 bag cost £0.10 each.

So, to make 2 Product B It will take 1 hour of work and costs are : Machines £1, Worker £10 + £0.20 from 2 bags.

How can I organized all this under OpenErp??? Please any help will be very much apreciated.

Thanks, Jackson.

Discard