This question has been flagged

Hello everyone:

Making Sales orders generated by the POS automatically be billed? To avoid having to do it one to one?

Thank you

Discard

Diogenes, pos orders are usually paid one by one. You may customise to have all of those billed to one virtual customer and pay at once!

Author

Hi there, precisely what is not know how to configure the virtual client to pay once. Where I do? Where should I set it? For the Accounting module, or sales? Or this option does not come pre installed with Odoo? Thank you

This isn't available already! We need to customise so that PAY option on pos terminal, just says its paid/billed, but the backend will set them unpaid. The merged pay utility which we will add, will pay all of them at once. Thanks.

Author

Hi there, Where do I get this functionality? It is a module that is not available or buy it touches, for example Serpent Consulting? Or I can even set up without having to buy yet? Thank you

@Diogenes Ojeda. How can I enable this functionality?

Author

@ Lithin T That's what I want to know, but no one answers me, everyone stays in mean responses. You know? Thank you

Friends, no respone is mean. The point is to understand the logic that this is not available as a functionality in OpenERP. The solution is to build a logic which will add a feature on pos orders to combine them for payment. We need to customise so that PAY option on pos terminal, just says its paid/billed, but the backend will set them unpaid. The merged pay utility which we will add, will pay all of them at once. If We get the module done at our end, we will publish it as an opensource. Thanks.

Author

You are going to publish a module about? It would be really helpful. Thank you

We will publish the module for the utility you want!

Author

How nice! Thank you. Especially the power bill orders that automatically generates the POS, it is very necessary because it allows modules as sale_margin can calculate product margins. So I saw that need, because I want to know the margins of products sold daily by the POS. Actually that is my need, but only calculates the module mentioned margins, which requires that the POS Orders are invoiced and validated. Of course, if there is a utility that allows calculation of these margins without all that, is also useful. It must be something very simple, like telling Python to subtract the cost price to the sale price by taking this information from PostgreSQL tables, and generate a daily report or index it to Sales Detail Report is obtained from reports / Terminal Point sale, but really do not learn to program in Python and develop modules. If you could make a module and would also be useful. That's what I really need. When will be released? Thank you

We will work on pretty generic need, not a specific purpose. Once everything is setup and we prioritise it, we shall start developing.

Author

Well, thank you. What would be the likely date that you publish the module? Thank you

As said, it won't be a priority compared to running project workload but we believe in opensource philosophy and contrbution once we accomplish it. I have one URL in mind, I search and let you know.

http://acespritechblog.wordpress.com/2014/05/29/openerp-point-of-sale-create-invoice-for-multiple-orders-together/ This seem to be a good start if you want things quickly.