Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Best Practise With Multi Currency Price Lists.

By
Knight Manufacturing Inc
on 12/27/13, 4:10 PM 958 views

Hello World.

We are new to the hosted version of openERP.

I have two price lists (with different prices) for the same product. One in USD, the other CAD. My home currency is CAD. (example: Product A sells in Canada for $5, but in the US $4). In approx. 3-6 months I ll add an EUR price list as well.

I added in SALES - CONFIGURATION - PRICELISTS - a US and a CDN price list.

I also tried to add PRICELIST VERSIONS a US and a CDN Pricelist. The thing I don't understand is where I add the US price (US$4) or the CDN price (CDN$5) for product A (or B, C, D ....).

Please assist, thanks a lot for your help and a Happy New Year.

Wow. This forum is dead.

Knight Manufacturing Inc
on 1/8/14, 5:42 AM

So far, I have the same problem. The way I found was to create new price list with the CDN currency, to create a new price list version and put in the formula Basis*(1+ -1)+" price I want".

Eva Pinter
on 2/14/14, 10:16 AM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

0 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 12/27/13, 4:10 PM
Seen: 958 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM