This question has been flagged
2 Replies

Any example about how I can manage and pay for > 1000 employees? and how I can make HR control the loan&advances and make them appear in payslip. it's not professional to pay for employees one-by-one as a supplier, so is there another way ? and what are the accounts that should be used in Basic, gross, net, Allowances and deduction ? how I can also print all payslips for all employees in one documents? I will really appreciate any help cause I'm really stuck since more than 6 months without finding any good solution.

BR 

Discard
Best Answer

Hi,

You can use payslips batches to generate payslips for your employees at once,

Regarding Loans: it depends on your requirements if it simple you can just make a new rule [as deduction] in your salary structure and make it as input amount [payslip input] . if you've complicated loans/advance you'll need to use a module to manage this.

To Print Payslips: I think it is better to do some customization on the Batch so you can print the payslips for the all employees belong to this batch [ I just did a similar one to send the payslips by email to all employees in the batch] .Also you can customize the batch to make entering payslip input more easier ...

I hope this could help

Regards ...

Discard

HI Ahmed can you tell me how to send payslips by emails to employees

HI Ahmed can you tell me how to send payslips by emails to employees

Author Best Answer

Thanks dear for good reply, I already use payslips batches but they don't fit my need, I sent you a linkedin invitation to discuss more cause I haven't enough karma to post here, hope you will accept my invitation.

Regards,,,

Discard

Sure, its my pleasure ...