Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Best practice to configure payroll_accounting Odoo v8

By
Ayham
on 3/19/15, 7:24 AM 1,197 views

Any example about how I can manage and pay for > 1000 employees? and how I can make HR control the loan&advances and make them appear in payslip. it's not professional to pay for employees one-by-one as a supplier, so is there another way ? and what are the accounts that should be used in Basic, gross, net, Allowances and deduction ? how I can also print all payslips for all employees in one documents? I will really appreciate any help cause I'm really stuck since more than 6 months without finding any good solution.

BR 

Ahmed M.Elmubarak

--Ahmed M.Elmubarak--
| 5 3 5
Sudan
--Ahmed M.Elmubarak--

Ahmed M.Elmubarak
On 3/19/15, 8:18 AM

Hi,

You can use payslips batches to generate payslips for your employees at once,

Regarding Loans: it depends on your requirements if it simple you can just make a new rule [as deduction] in your salary structure and make it as input amount [payslip input] . if you've complicated loans/advance you'll need to use a module to manage this.

To Print Payslips: I think it is better to do some customization on the Batch so you can print the payslips for the all employees belong to this batch [ I just did a similar one to send the payslips by email to all employees in the batch] .Also you can customize the batch to make entering payslip input more easier ...

I hope this could help

Regards ...

HI Ahmed can you tell me how to send payslips by emails to employees

joshi
on 7/14/15, 3:19 AM

HI Ahmed can you tell me how to send payslips by emails to employees

joshi
on 7/14/15, 3:19 AM
Ayham
On 3/19/15, 11:25 AM

Thanks dear for good reply, I already use payslips batches but they don't fit my need, I sent you a linkedin invitation to discuss more cause I haven't enough karma to post here, hope you will accept my invitation.

Regards,,,

Sure, its my pleasure ...

Ahmed M.Elmubarak
on 3/20/15, 3:25 AM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 3/19/15, 7:24 AM
Seen: 1197 times
Last updated: 3/19/15, 11:25 AM