Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Best Method to switch back to just One warehouse

By
Cliff Kujala
on 11/23/16, 2:18 AM 58 views

Hello Community,

Thought I wanted multiple warehouses.  Now I think at the moment it is just too complex for our small operation.  Better to not confuse the process with multiple locations until we are more proficient with Odoo.

Thought I would reach out here, to see if anyone wanted to lay out a quick step by step guide to move all inventory counts back to one Warehouse (WH/Stock), and then completely remove, or deactivate the old warehouse.

I imagine it is something like so, but hoping some of the more experienced users can fill in any missing blanks for us:

1. Report on all inventory currently listed in the (TOBEREMOVED/Stock) location

2. Zero out all that inventory.

3. Add in those quantities back to (WH/Stock)

4. Delete all routes/methods referencing (TOBEROMOVED) warehouse

5. Delete (TOBEREMOVED) warehouse

Does the above process describe a safe method to get back to only one warehouse? I know Odoo can be tricky and sometimes lets you delete things despite their existence still being relied upon somewhere in the system.

Thanks for any and all help.

Odoo v9

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 11/23/16, 2:18 AM
Seen: 58 times
Last updated: 11/23/16, 3:17 AM