Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Beginner question : Best way to setup warehousing management for rental products (items that come back). Is there a good app for

By
veistamo
on 5/23/13, 11:42 AM 1,206 views

I'm new to ERP and i'm looking into a project that would need good warehousing management for their products. Open ERP test installation shows a nice warehousing tool, but it's designed more or less as "one way street" that sells stuff out.

In rentals, the items usually are identified as id, and are reserved for some time and return to warehouse (in varying condition). These are just few examples of stuff that would be usefull.

Is there a great APP you could recommend for this or perhaps the basic ERP setup can already pull this off ?

In addition I would be intrigued to find out if you know APPS that would integrate to use for example some kind of RDIF or other tagging system that rentals could be signed in/out with electronic reader.

Intigra Technolab
On 12/10/14, 10:42 PM

There is an app for rental management in Openerp 7.0. Search for sale_rental in Apps or visit https://www.odoo.com/apps/7.0/sale_rental/. There is a dependency on https://www.odoo.com/apps/7.0/sale_start_end_dates/ to install this module. You could use barcode scanners for tagging rental products.

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

2 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 5/23/13, 11:42 AM
Seen: 1206 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM