Odoo Help

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Batch Report [Qweb]

Samantha Cruz
on 3/3/16, 2:33 AM 300 views

I want to print batch report for customer and supplier payments, below is an example report I want to achieve. In the default, when you select multiple items, each item is per page, I want to have the selected items in one page. How can I do that?

I don't know why but the image doesn't appear and I can't edit my question. Bot here's an example: Date Bank/Branch Amount Customer ________________________________________________________________ 04/15/2015 ABC 2,400.00 CUST1 04/26/2015 DEF 2,500.00 CUST2 04/11/2015 GHI 2,600.00 CUST3

Samantha Cruz
on 3/3/16, 2:37 AM

I need this solution as well,i've opened a ticket and all answers were to export to excell and then print ,which i actually dont like.

Alain Egho
on 3/3/16, 2:40 AM

I hope someone has an idea on how to do this.

Samantha Cruz
on 3/3/16, 3:18 AM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Asked: 3/3/16, 2:33 AM
Seen: 300 times
Last updated: 3/3/16, 2:35 AM