Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Barcodes for Products

By
Rodney Wilson
on 11/21/14, 10:26 AM 1,834 views

I have products that have different barcodes (Serial Numbers) for each device in each product category. We use a prefix for each product (i.e. UKB). Is it possible to use just the prefix for each product and when I go to scan each one for delivery, it shows up as the right product and so on? Or am I going about this wrong?

Basically, I need a way to scan products, each with different S/N, and it pick up which device it is when it's scanned for a purchase order.

Thanks.

Smart Way LLC
On 12/7/14, 9:11 AM

We have facilitate working with barcodes inside openERP v7 (Barcode Enhancement)

- Ability to use EAN13 or custom barcode formats.
- Print multiple product labels with different label quantities in one shot.
- New label fit size page design.
- POS support for custom barcode formats.

Can be integrated with SO, PO, Customer/Supplier Invoice, Delivery Orders and Incoming Shipments pages to directly print the labels with the same quantities provided in the page.

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

2 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 11/21/14, 10:26 AM
Seen: 1834 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM