Odoo Help

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Barcode scanner in combination with sales order and attendance.

Michael Bos
on 8/23/14, 4:20 AM 1,242 views

I have a question which I couldn't find an answer for when googling or looking the the odoo questions.

My client wants to have the possibility to scan a sales order and then use the attendance to sign in to that sales order and keep track of the time worked on that order. I know you can sign in to a project, but I haven't seen this option for a Sales order.

He wants to have a quick overview of who worked on which sales order and how long. The combination for the barcode scanner is that they scan their ID and then the Sales order. Then this get sent to attendance and he sees a summary like :

Employee A worked from 11:32 till 15:20 on SO14XXXXX .

Is anything like this possible?

Thank for taking the time to read my question and possibly answer it.

EDIT: I really hope someone know how to create this. I already looked into creating user barcodes and using the attendance to login, but I cannot connect them together at the moment. I will try some more things.

Med Said BARA

--Med Said BARA--
| 5 5 7
--Med Said BARA--
Med Said BARA
On 8/23/14, 5:53 AM

Thank you. I will try this next weekend and let you know how this worked for me.

Mibo, Michael Bos
on 8/27/14, 4:51 AM

Good luck!

Med Said BARA
on 8/27/14, 7:49 AM

Dear Med Said BARA, I have tried this, but in odoo 8 this is not what I am looking for. I want an interface in which people can scan a barcode which is their name and a barcode which stands for sign in/out (or the other way around). Any help is appreciated. Thanks!

Mibo, Michael Bos
on 2/7/15, 1:41 AM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

3 follower(s)

Asked: 8/23/14, 4:20 AM
Seen: 1242 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM