Odoo Help

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Bank Transactions list view

on 6/26/14, 1:17 AM 567 views

1)I book an Expence to one Employee and then paid that expence through the Bank Statements.I book one supplier expense invoice and the paid the expense from supplier payments.

Now I went to Bank Statements link and then checked it out I found only one payment record paid by bank statements.

Why Supplier payment is not refelecting in Bank statement.What is the difference between both tha payments.Where can i find the list of bank payments I did.

2) Where can I get the list of all the payments done by Banks.According to the client Bank Journnals is not the place to find out.Is there any module to get the list.

Jagdish Panchal

--Jagdish Panchal--
| 5 3 6
Gandhinagar, India
--Jagdish Panchal--

OpenERP Developer

Jagdish Panchal
On 6/26/14, 1:43 AM

Try this module will help you.

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Asked: 6/26/14, 1:17 AM
Seen: 567 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM