Odoo Help

Bank Statements and Bank Transfers

By
Cameron
on 4/21/13, 2:29 PM 2,130 views

Hi I'm currently trying to work out how to Reconcile with Bank Statements %)

We have "Cash and Bank Transfers" module installed and have created a bank transfer. eg Google checkout - account transit - Current Account :)

Have manually created my first bank statement and imported all the sales and payments.:)

All that is left is the bank transfer, which does not appear in the "import list" :-S

I can only think of creating it manually, but then I cannot match it :(

Any pointers please? <(-'.'-)>

Cameron

--Cameron--
| 6 5 8
United Kingdom
--Cameron--
Cameron
On 4/29/13, 7:02 AM

I know believe my problems stems from not being an accountant!

Any skills or methods that I have come from using "Sage 50" which although is a DEBKeeping package its tailored for muppets like me!

Sage's version of "reconciliation" is a wizard type module where you select every entry against the statement.

Being a muppet I was trying to replicate this, when all I needed to do was 'with a pencil' tick every entry on the bank statement that appeared in the Journal, and ensure closing balances match! KISS

About This Community

This platform is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Register

Odoo Training Center

Access to our E-learning platform and experience all Odoo Apps through learning videos, exercises and Quizz.

Test it now

Question tools

2 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 4/21/13, 2:29 PM
Seen: 2130 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM