Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Bank statement import in v9 Community

By
Ralph LAvaud
on 3/8/16, 5:46 PM 427 views

I am having a hard time importing bank statement in V9 community. Does anyone have quick guide or a file format which is known to work or maybe a module ?

Dovydas Bagdonas
On 3/10/16, 6:02 AM

Hi Ralph. You could use my template for Bank statement import and see if it works for you:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1wqGok7Y4Iz2jxvz2-fT2VINMGahohUaXtxp4qx5w-z0/edit?usp=sharing

Great trying it now. The first column is the ID of the bank account correct?

Ralph LAvaud
on 3/10/16, 10:50 PM

Hi. First Column is the External ID of Bank Statement record (it's not mandatory, you can remove this column and Odoo will assign this ID automatically).

Theradome, Dovydas Bagdonas
on 3/11/16, 4:30 AM
dago
On 6/20/16, 10:27 AM

Do you have any suggestion how to add the account code/category on your template in order for me not to label each transaction?

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 3/8/16, 5:46 PM
Seen: 427 times
Last updated: 6/20/16, 10:27 AM