Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Bank Commission on Supplier Payment through the Bank?

By
Zura Tsiklauri
on 5/29/14, 6:27 AM 960 views

For example I transfered 100.000 EUR to my supplier and the bank took 100 EUR as a comission of transfer. Is there any way to avoid registrering bank as a partner and creating a purchase of transfer service comssion from the bank? I find it too complicated to regard the bank comissions as separate purchases.

Zura Tsiklauri

--Zura Tsiklauri--
| 5 2 6
Tbilisi, Georgia
--Zura Tsiklauri--
Zura Tsiklauri
On 7/24/14, 3:19 AM

I think we should use supplier payment, then in the payment amount write the amount including charges. You will get a difference below. we should choose "reconcile payment balance" and then choose the desired account e.g. Bank Commission Expense. And we get the reconciled invoice and bank commission expense.

Eva Pinter
On 5/31/14, 11:03 PM

Normally, when you receive the bank statement, you have a position for bank charges. You enter in the bank statement (accounting/bank statement) directly type =  general, account = the bank charge account and the amount. 

It is not common practice to "purchase" bank transfer services ;-)

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 5/29/14, 6:27 AM
Seen: 960 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM