Odoo Help

Bank account in balance doubled - german skr03

By
Tobias Frankl
on 11/9/14, 4:50 AM 1,226 views

In the balance report of my installation, with german skr03 I face the problem, that the bank account is shown twice. (financal->reports->balance)

In the report 2 lines for banks are shown:

120000 bank     XYZ Euro

120002 bank     XYZ Euro

Balance

Exactly the same amount. I have only one bank account that is filled with data in the system.

Both lines are summed up for the generation of the balance. So the balance is not correct. I did not configure the journals in any special way, but used them as it was installed.

Is it a bug? Have I missconfigured something without noticing?

Thank You.

Tobias Frankl
On 11/23/14, 12:56 PM

Found it!

My Bank Account was related to the wrong top-account. I changed it from the 120000 bank account to B1660 then the balance was ok. I guess the error happend during making the new bank account in odoo. 

michel Guénard

--michel Guénard--
| 5 5 8
VIROFLAY, France
--michel Guénard--

VP operations & finance Social entrepreneur Certified Public Accountant Past Chief internal auditor

michel Guénard
On 11/19/14, 5:28 PM

I faced the same issue some months ago.

This was purely a matter of unsufficient memory at my desktop; Odoo was not concerned. I had the same issue when viewing my personnal bank account, with doubled transactions.

Might be the same for you!

About This Community

This platform is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Register

Odoo Training Center

Access to our E-learning platform and experience all Odoo Apps through learning videos, exercises and Quizz.

Test it now

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 11/9/14, 4:50 AM
Seen: 1226 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM