Odoo is the world's easiest all-in-one management software. It includes hundreds of business apps:
CRM | e-Commerce | Accounting | Inventory | PoS | Project management | MRP | etc.
I'm in a learning curve here. How do I get the balance for every day sales/purchases/invoices?
Or where can I learn more about openerp accounting?
I still haven't figured out how to:
a) Enter all of the bank's current balance.
b) Our petty cash balance.
c) What about check payments and widthrawals?
d) Intra-bank transfers?
We have developed a module to register checks and track their due dates.
This module provides the following features:
- Registering checks against invoices.
- Keeping track of "Checks Box" account.
- Keeping track of "PDC's Received" account.
- Keeping track of "PDC's Issued" account.
- Deposit/Withdraw check amount into/from bank account.
- Checks Statement report.
- Tracking returned checks.
- Wide range of filters and group by's.
About This Community
This platform is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.Register
Odoo Training Center
Access to our E-learning platform and experience all Odoo Apps through learning videos, exercises and Quizz.Test it now
|Asked: 5/24/14, 9:31 AM|
|Seen: 1116 times|
|Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM|