Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

balance on invoice is doubled the total?

By
Eric
on 4/2/14, 5:07 PM 1,014 views

I have a module that creates a new invoice, and puts it in the open state. One thing I noticed is the account.invoice residual (balance) field is twice as much as the amount total when the invoice is validated. When I create another invoice through the account invoice form, then the balance is calculated correctly. I even put the same products on the new record. Does anyone know why the balance is calculated differently even though the same data exists on both invoices?

Hy Ericc did you found an answer on this? I have the same issue

Mind & Go, Mind And Go
on 12/11/14, 4:25 PM

Hy Eric, did my answer below helps you? I had the same issue and it solved my problem. If yes, could you accept my answer?

Mind & Go, Mind And Go
on 1/24/15, 1:04 PM
Alcaline
On 2/11/15, 1:22 AM

Hi, Got the same problem here? Did you solved this one please really need help??

Mind And Go
On 12/11/14, 4:44 PM

Did you check you account settings. They mustn't be set as customer or suppliers

how will I do that? can you please teach me how?

Alcaline
on 2/11/15, 1:23 AM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 4/2/14, 5:07 PM
Seen: 1014 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM