Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Bad result on Quants report after reverse transfer

By
Fernando La Chica Mera
on 1/15/16, 7:48 AM 471 views

Hi, I'm trying to cancel/remove warehouse movements.I thought that would be possible if I do a "reverse transfer".

If you execute this action products remain at the location of the supplier. In this case there are no problems, it is understood that products leaving the return home of the Supplier.

But if we do a "reverse transfer" of the movement that was generated for the return, report Stock tells me I have a product in stock and another provider.

think this is wrong. Is there any way around this?.

This is de Movements list.

\

And this is the quants report

\
Josse Colpaert (jco)
On 1/15/16, 10:09 AM

When the picking or move is coming from a Supplier/Inventory/Production location, the system supposes you create new stock.  

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 1/15/16, 7:48 AM
Seen: 471 times
Last updated: 4/7/16, 1:44 PM