Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Backup or restore Database on different OS.

By
Koffi KPONOUGLO
on 8/24/13, 1:48 PM 967 views

Good morning community! Please i have the latest (source package of Linux and windows package) version of OpenERP V7. I create one OpenERP database on linux, do more configurations, save more datas inside and finally do the backup of the database with succes. I install the windows package on windows os on another laptop. I try to restore this database on windows installation. Everything is work correctly. My problem when i try login the database i have servers errors concerning ir_exports but have the same addons both linux and windows. Can we help me? Please.

Please post the errors

AJ Schrafel Paper Corp
on 8/24/13, 11:58 PM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

0 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 8/24/13, 1:48 PM
Seen: 967 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM