Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Backup and transfer to another server

By
cache
on 9/29/13, 10:19 AM 778 views

Good afternoon I recently put on the home machine OpenERP 7. Deb package. On board Debian. Additionally was installed Webmin. Now the system is in test mode. We are trying to determine how much everything meets our requirements. So. At the moment I'm interested in a few questions. Is it possible to  transfer  OpenERP to another server with attached files in system modules (Contracts, attachments to contacts, etc.)? It's not difficult to make a backup copy of the database and fill the new server on the net ERP, but what about the files? Now I see the next way out of this situation . First, to set up a database backup via Webmin, and then configure the backup file folder. Next, fill the new server where there is a net ERP. Next question. What is the path to OpenERP, given that puts all of the package Deb? I would like to know people's opinions on this issue. Thank you!

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 9/29/13, 10:19 AM
Seen: 778 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM