Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Back to back purchase order from sales order?

By
Kevin
on 4/25/14, 2:50 PM 2,671 views

Is it possible to create a back to back purchase order from a sales order in a make to order scenario? I can see how the PO can be created from a product using the requisition but can this be done via the sales order once the sales order is confirmed? On my product in procurements the Procurement Method is Make to Order and the Supply Method is Buy and I have a supplier defined for the product.

In the area next to Procurement Method there is some text which reads "When you sell this product, OpenERP will trigger a draft purchase order to buy the required quantities to the supplier. The delivery order will be ready after having received the products." however the PO isn't created automatically.

One other point of note, I dont have MRP installed, do I need this module in order for the functionality to work?

Ivan

--Ivan--
| 5 3 6
Jakarta, Indonesia
--Ivan--
Ivan
On 12/29/14, 7:50 AM

@Kevin, I think you need to use procurement module for this.  Basically you need to set the Reordering Rules for the products that you want to automatically order (this applies for specific warehouse), then Run Scheduler in the Warehouse menu.

Tidy Way
On 12/29/14, 5:48 AM

Hello Kevin,

May help you http://tidyway.blogspot.in/2014/12/single-purchase-quotation-from-multiple.html

Thanks

Rohan Nayani(www.tidyway.in)

sgeede
On 9/2/15, 4:50 AM

hi kevin, 

i think i have the module you want, maybe this module can help you

https://apps.odoo.com/apps/modules/8.0/sgeede_b2b/

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

2 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 4/25/14, 2:50 PM
Seen: 2671 times
Last updated: 9/4/15, 4:50 AM