This question has been flagged
1 Reply

Hi, if I have a record in edit mode, Odoo allows me to use the buttons to the state change proposed by the wrokflow's. Is there any way to prevent use these buttons from the status bar if the record is in edit mode?

Discard
Best Answer

there is css class "oe_read_only", It's considered to be kind of opposite of "oe_edit_only" class, see following thread. you can add this class to the button, that you want to disable during the edit process, it'll simply hide the button, so user can't click on it while editing a document. This way, your requirement will be fulfilled. 

Discard
Author

Thank you for your answers but I think it does not serve me. What I'm trying to do is just something in reverse. I want to get that you can not change state associated with wroflows (top status bar) any record that is in "edit mode". However, his contribution certainly have the opportunity to use.

Exactly, "oe_read_only" will hide element it's used for, while user is editing a document, and if user do not has any button that can change the state, how you think state will be changed then? User will have to save the document first in order to get back hidden buttons, and then click on some button in order to change state