This question has been flagged
2 Replies

Hi,

is it possible to avoid a automatic generation for procurement of a service Product. For a example you have a Product which is a service product with a fixed price and not based on hours. If i generate out of the quotation an order, automatically a procurement order is placed but service product can not be bought an will have no inventory.

best regards

Discard
Best Answer

In Odoo v9 a service does not produce a procurement order. There is a line in the code that says that if a order line is not a stockable product or a consumable, ignore it.

Discard
Author

I have a product which is from type Service. It has the following attributes: Can be sold Invoicing Policy: Delivered quantities Track Service : Manually set quantities If i generate a quotation with this product and then i confirm the sale. Now if i look inside my inventory i get a procurement exception, because of a missing rule. Please can you guide me to code where i can find the behavior? best regards.

Hi

Sorry, I missed your email. I am starting in Odoo development and I created that module just as a test. Right now I know a lot more about Odoo development so I am kind of ashamed of that module, and wanted to rewrite it completely. It should not take me long, but I am a bit busy at the moment. Hopefully in a week or two I will update with a module that is up to a standard where it can be included in the OCA repository.

So I think its better to just wait for the new update (if you are in a hurry I accept a small tip to get it done quick). In case you want to try with that version, it creates a new picking type in the main warehouse for the PoS as to not mix the "normal" delivery pickings from sales and the automatic pickings from the PoS. You need to have a procurement rule for this case. But as I said, I did not completely understood the push-pull routes system of Odoo and the module does use the system as it should. Its better if you wait for the new version.

Javier

2015-11-23 12:09 GMT+01:00 Micky <micky@schweikarts-vom-dach.de>:

I have a product which is from type Service. It has the following attributes: Can be sold Invoicing Policy: Delivered quantities Track Service : Manually set quantities If i generate a quotation with this product and then i confirm the sale. Now if i look inside my inventory i get a procurement exception, because of a missing rule. Please can you guide me to code where i can find the behavior? best regards.

--
Micky
Gesendet von Odoo S.A. mit Odoo Zugriff Ihre Nachrichten

Hi

I have come around to update the pos_procurement module. I have attached a copy of the new version. It should work without any special configuration (you can add a custom procurement rule but its not needed and unless you fully understand the Odoo routing system is better if you leave it blank as is by default). I have tested on my system with odoo v9 and everything is working fine. If it does'nt in yours write back with the problem. I'd appreciate if you write back in case everything is working as well.

Javier

--
Micky

I have created a new update and uploaded to github: https://github.com/javieralmancevo/pos_procurement

To get it just type in a terminal: git clone https://github.com/javieralmancevo/pos_procurement.git

Javier

2015-12-02 18:06 GMT+01:00 Javier Almancevo <javieralmancevo@gmail.com>:
Hi

I have come around to update the pos_procurement module. I have attached a copy of the new version. It should work without any special configuration (you can add a custom procurement rule but its not needed and unless you fully understand the Odoo routing system is better if you leave it blank as is by default). I have tested on my system with odoo v9 and everything is working fine. If it does'nt in yours write back with the problem. I'd appreciate if you write back in case everything is working as well.

Javier

--
Micky

Author Best Answer

I have a product which is from type Service. It has the following attributes:

Can be sold

Invoicing Policy: Delivered quantities

Track Service  : Manually set quantities

If i generate a quotation with this product and then i confirm the sale. Now if i look inside my inventory i get a procurement exception, because of a missing rule.

Please can you guide me to code where i can find the behavior?

best regards.

Discard