Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Automatically split serial number (autosplit) in OpenERP 7

By
David Dean
on 9/12/13, 8:48 PM 1,368 views

Is there a module or configuration which will automatically split by serial number in the delivery order view?

It seems there used to be one in OpenERP 6, but I've spent ages Googling and cannot find an equivalent in OpenERP 7.

I'm hoping I'm wrong and someone can point me in the right direction.

Thanks.

How should the autosplit work? Should this function use random lot/serial numbers?

Andreas Brueckl
on 9/13/13, 6:51 AM

Sorry, my question wasn't very specific. What I mean is when the delivery order view appears, if a product has a quantity >1 and it requires a serial number entering then I'd like to see the product split into individual lines equivalent to the quantity so the warehouse operator can enter a serial number into each row without having to go through the wizards to manually split and then enter a serial number. Thanks.

David Dean
on 10/18/13, 6:00 AM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 9/12/13, 8:48 PM
Seen: 1368 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM